top of page

Payment Arrangements can only be made as part of an Agreed Judgment, or after the Court grants a judgment. (Unless you pay off the entire amount owed BEFORE your Court date. Please contact us by telephone to make payment in full (615-242-2002)).


If you agree to a judgment we can discuss payment arrangments at that time.  If you would like to do this BEFORE your court date please make a online request on the Work It Out page here.  


Failure to make payment arrangements means we will attempt to collect the judgment by all legal means, including garnishments, bank levies, and seizing your personal property.  We would rather "Work It Out" and look forward to you contacting us.

Jim Roberts                             

Creditor Law Center     

bottom of page